- Inflammatory video shows Ismail Alwahwah speaking at a rally
- Jordanian native runs local branch of Hizg ut-Tahrir
- Said Jews could not live in safety, called for Judgement Day
- Jewish leaders call on DPP to bring a prosecution
- ‘It’s unconscionable… How can it happen on Sydney’s streets?’
A SICKENING video of Muslim extremist delivering a speech to a rally in Sydney in which he calls for jihad against the Jewish people is the subject of a complaint to the NSW Anti-discrimination Board calling for the prosecution of the Hizb ut-Tahrir leader.
Alwahwah, a Jordanian native who runs the local branch of Hizb ut-Tahrir and has previously been photographed in conversation with Martin Place terrorist Man Haron Monis, performed his rant in Arabic to a large gathering in Lakemba last July.
“Oh Jews, nobody will give you peace,” he cries — in front of boys holding white and black Islamic flags.
[Watch the Video HERE]