I have read quite a bit about a possible futuristic scenario which claims that to beat the inevitable AI, humanity would have to become posthuman/transhuman adopting technical modifications. How far technology has come regarding man and machine is not know for sure, only to those who are privy to experiments behind closed doors. One thing for sure, Hollywood is taking notice of such films that deal with this topic. Is this preparation? Are we being conditioned? Who knows. Take a look at a trailer that I have included at the bottom of this post. AI and man and machine is certainly on the minds of some…
In a not too distant future, societies of all countries come to rely on an intricate network of artificial intelligence devices designed to bring efficacy to man’s life. Yet, man continues to devour himself in useless wars. A strong political hierarchy now divides all powers into three factions, and A. I. devices rapidly gain ground as efficiency becomes a priority.
As social revolts grow worse everyday, authorities seek ways to control their citizens. They decide to carry out a series of tests that will determine not only whether some crucial powers can be transferred to non human entities, but also whether man is ready to yield those powers.
The world has become a cell for all man and women, who withstand and endure their lives, rather than living them. Machines might have found a solution.
From now on, you are set free…[source]
- KELOID: Robot army trailer thats got Hollywoods attention (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Would Artificial Intelligence Defy Christianity? (findingdoubt.com)
- Why We Should Think About the Threat of Artificial Intelligence (newyorker.com)
- Amazingly Badass Sci-Fi Concept Trailer – KELOID (geektyrant.com)
- We can only hope the robot apocalypse looks this pretty (thekillray.com)
- Ethics in Artificial Intelligence (wrtg3030buffs.wordpress.com)