I have for you three articles that examine the whole transhumanism, nanotechnology and artificial intelligence theme. The world as we know it IS changing, and the path that it’s going to take is one that could very well be part of the AC system. There are quite a few pastors who are touching on this subject and speculating possible scenarios for a OWG and what, and or, who the AC will be. Again, this is speculation but something that we shouldn’t ignore.
With technocracy being at an all time high, and with governments filtering billions of dollars into black operations linked with military ambitions, we will be living in a very different world than we do now. Clearly the exponential curve is at work here, so in light of this, we don’t REALLY know how quick things will happen. Understanding this is of paramount importance.
A lot of these pastors who have taken on this subject are being scrutinised and even ridiculed as they are speaking outside of the box so to speak. I don’t want to go into that in this post at all. But what I do want to do is keep you informed with what is going on as best as I can. We must remain diligent and ahead of the curve, remembering that what is filtering onto the internet is only the tip of the iceberg, there is much more happening behind closed doors that even the highest echelons are not privy to. To pretend that things that I have been blogging about lately are NOT going to affect us in some way is simply naïve.
So here are the three articles that I have found that may be of interest. It’s about connecting the dots and looking at the bigger picture…
- […]the reverse engineering of the human brain has already been announced to be well under way via new microchips and accompanying software. And, while full nanobot rewiring of the brain is not expected before 2020, Phys.org is reporting that our DNA has been successfully targeted by nanobots “for drug therapy or destruction.”
From science fiction horror, directly to the human body, the nanobots are no longer speculation. Also unlike science fiction, they won’t arrive via immediate worldwide takeover — they are already here, and will be introduced incrementally according to Kurzweil:
It will be an incremental process, one already well under way. Although version 2.0 is a grand project, ultimately resulting in the radical upgrading of all our physical and mental systems, we will implement it one benign step at a time. Based on our current knowledge, we can already touch and feel the means for accomplishing each aspect of this vision. (emphasis added)
Direct brain modification already has been packaged as “neuroengineering.” A Wired article from early 2009 highlighted that direct brain manipulation via fiber optics is a bit messy, but once installed “it could make someone happy with the press of a button.” Nanobots take the process to an automated level, rewiring the brain molecule by molecule. Worse, these mini droids can autonomously self-replicate, forcing one to wonder how this genie would ever be put back in the bottle once unleashed.
Here is one scenario offered by Kurzweil for how these nanobots could enter our bodies:
A significant benefit of nanobot technology is that unlike mere drugs and nutritional supplements, nanobots have a measure of intelligence. They can keep track of their own inventories, and intelligently slip in and out of our bodies in clever ways. One scenario is that we would wear a special “nutrient garment” such as a belt or undershirt. This garment would be loaded with nutrient bearing nanobots, which would make their way in and out of our bodies through the skin or other body cavities. (emphasis added) [source]
- (StoryLeak) – The technological system, known as a micro-electromechanical system (MEMS), utilizes tiny devices that are implanted in guns and other weapons. These devices are more than chips; they are actual mechanical processes created by precision engineering that can affect the weapon’s operations. Media reports reveal the devices include miniature GPS systems designed to make guns easier to track and self-destruct systems that could cause them to explode if they receive a wireless signal
The technology coincides with the ‘smart gun’ technology Anthony Gucciardi has broken down in the past, which can be used to ‘turn off’ weapons when in gun free zones or whenever designated by government.
Other capabilities being developed include software that could interfere with the operation of targeting systems. This could include laser sights that couldn’t lock onto a person in uniform. Another possibility is targeting systems or sights that simply stop working after a certain date or shut down if they receive a wireless signal. [source]
Übermensch, is a German term generally associated with a superman. This Overman concept is much more than a school of thought viewpoint. It is a nightmare of untold propositions.
- Paul Kurtz is editor-in-chief of Free Inquiry. He states, “There is no word in the English language that adequately conveys the meaning of secular humanism. Secular humanism is not a religion; it represents a philosophical, scientific, and ethical outlook. I have accordingly introduced a new term, eupraxsophy, in order to distinguish humanistic convictions and practices from religious systems of faith and belief.
Max More, Ph.D. goes deeper into the construct.
“The concept of eupraxophy encompasses within it humanism, transhumanism (including Extropianism), and possible a future posthumanism. Humanism is a eupraxophy or philosophy of life that rejects deities, faith, and worship, instead basing a view of values and meaningfulness on the nature and potentials of humans within a rational and scientific framework. Transhumanism is a class of philosophies that seek to guide us towards a posthuman condition. Transhumanism shares many elements of humanism, including a respect for reason and science, a commitment to progress, and a valuing of human (or transhuman) existence in this life rather than in some supernatural “afterlife”. Transhumanism differs from humanism in recognizing and anticipating the radical alterations in the nature and possibilities of our lives resulting from various sciences and technologies such as neuroscience and neuropharmacology, life extension, nanotechnology, artificial ultraintelligence, and space habitation, combined with a rational philosophy and value system.
Finally, Extropianism is the foremost version of transhumanism. While all transhumanists as such will agree on many overall goals, they may differ over the principles that will get us to a posthuman stage. The philosophy of Extropianism affirms the values of Boundless Expansion, Self-Transformation, Dynamic Optimism, and Intelligent Technology, and Spontaneous Order.”[source]
- The DNA Nanobots Have Arrived (dprogram.net)
- Review: Raymond Kurzweil’s “The Singularity is Near” (excitingtechnology.net)
- The Degradation Of Human Infinity To Nanotech Induced Tyranny (awkalmarzouq.com)
- The Mensa Foundation Explores How Science Meets Science Fiction (prweb.com)