I have voiced my opinion about the burgeoning crisis that is happening in the West. I have done this too many times to count and sometimes I feel that my voice is the lone wolf. But, the following article by Max Hastings is spot on as far as I am concerned. He obviously deals with this not from a spiritual side, but a political and democratic side. His voice is one of reason.
May I just add that there was a rally soon after the Woolwich massacre. And there have been a number of arrests following this horrid state of affairs. Go HERE to find out about all of the arrests. I’m not going to comment on them at this stage. It has been plainly evident that there have been rallies that have spewed forth hate from one particular minority. And these hate-filled rallies are NOT just happening in the UK, but here in Australia too! Now, there is fear of backlash from the extreme right wing. I have NO political answer, I am NOT going to give one. But what I do know is that Islam is a religion straight from the pit of hell. It denies the Father having a Son called Jesus, which according to the bible is the very spirit of Anti-Christ. In fact, on the Dome of the Rock the words to the affect saying….“There is NO God but Allah, and he has no son” . I do feel that this is a spiritual battle first and foremost and we must pray about it. But I also think we have to arm ourselves with knowledge regarding what the Koran and the history of Islam actually says and has done and is doing. If it offends you, then so be it. Political correctness has done a lot of damage to democracy, especially when it is coupled with fear.
http://bit.ly/10UUS1h Enemy within that hates our tolerance: MAX HASTINGS on a menace more chilling than any foreign threat …
While most British Muslims wholeheartedly condemn the killers, we know from bleak experience that a significant minority will tell opinion pollsters they actually endorse what was done.
Tens of thousands of Islamists living in Britain not merely reject our society and its values, but even dare to despise them, supposing their own violent and intolerant creed superior. British Christians do not seek confrontation with Islam — yet some of its adherents are bent on confrontation with us.
- Two-thirds fear ‘clash of civilisations’ in wake of Woolwich murder (guardian.co.uk)
- After Woolwich slaying, Britain forms extremism task force (cnn.com)
- By standing united, we can isolate the virus of Islamism (telegraph.co.uk)
- Outrage as hate cleric hails Woolwich butcher as hero (express.co.uk)
- I HATE the word TOLERANCE. (smd12364.newsvine.com)
- Poll reveals rising fears of clashes in wake of Woolwich killing (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- Far-right marchers rally amid tensions over Woolwich killing – CNN International (edition.cnn.com)
- Two arrested over Twitter comments about murder of soldier in Woolwich (independent.co.uk)