Over the weekend, Australia appears to have come to the same conclusion, with the Australian reporting that the land down under is set to say goodbye to the world’s “reserve currency” in its trade dealings with the world’s biggest marginal economic power, China, and will enable the direct convertibility of the Australian dollar into Chinese yuan, without US Dollar intermediation, in the process “slashing costs for thousands of business” and also confirming speculation that China is fully intent on, little by little, chipping away at the dollar’s reserve currency status until one day it no longer is. [source]
I knew this was on the horizon. Australia has increased its ties with China because of our resources. The financial bubble is about to burst, and the world is teetering on the edge of something biblically significant. A new world currency will be implemented at some point in the future to save us all.
I have no advice for Christians out there, other than to get on your knees and pray, that is the only way will be able to stand. Some Christians are getting off of the grid, some are becoming preppers and arming up and storing copious amounts of food. I say the best thing to do is pray, and trust in God’s will for your life.
In the Risen Christ
- China-Australia Pact Could Lead to Dollar’s Collapse (joemiller.us)
- CHINA-AUSTRALIA to DITCH US DOLLAR (secretsofthefed.com)
- Australia and China to enable direct currency swap. (libertycaucus.net)
- Thanks, World Reserve Currency, But No Thanks: Australia And China To Enable Direct Currency Convertibility (sgtreport.com)
- The Hegemony of the U.S. Dollar as the World’s Reserve Currency Coming to a Quick and Untimely End [Cary] (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- 5 of 10 Top Economies in the World Drop the Dollar (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Sorry, Mates, Strictly Business: Australia Wants To Cut Out US Dollar In Trade With China! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)