This blog post kinda goes along with the one I authored today. It’s a reblog from News that matters. You may want to check it out.
Tony Blair is teaming up with the United Nations to bring the world’s youth into the one world religion.
Over 680 young people from different religions signed up for Blair’s Faith Foundation’s Faith Act Fellowship this year. Forty-one percent of these youth, are Christians. Muslims and Hindus are the second highest applicants.
The youth selected will help serve the needy and try to achieve the Millennium Development Goals of the United Nations. The eight goals of the United Nations are:
- 2.1 Goal 1: Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- 2.2 Goal 2: Achieve universal primary education
- 2.3 Goal 3: Promote gender equality and empower women
- 2.4 Goal 4: Reduce child mortality rate
- 2.5 Goal 5: Improve maternal health
- 2.6 Goal 6: Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
- 2.7 Goal 7: Ensure environmental sustainability
- 2.8 Goal 8: Develop a global partnership for development
Blair’s goal is to unite world religions for…
View original post 329 more words