Arab forces were piling up on Syrian borders Wednesday, July 25, bringing closer a war confrontation which could spur the Assad regime into making good on its threat to use chemical weapons against “external aggression.”
Based on this reading, Moscow added its voice Tuesday to that of US President Obama and warned Bashar Assad against using chemical weapons in view of “its commitments under the international convention it ratified prohibiting the use of poisonous gases as a method of warfare.” [source]
Eze 38:1 And the Word of Jehovah was to me, saying,
Eze 38:2 Son of man, set your face against Gog, the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him.
Eze 38:3 And say, So says the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.
Eze 38:4 And I will turn you back and put hooks into your jaws. And I will bring you and all your army out: horses and horsemen, all of them clothed most perfectly; a great assembly with buckler and shield, all of them swordsmen.
Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;
Israel’s gas mask distribution centers are reporting a significant rise in the number of civilians seeking protection against chemical weapons.
Over the past two days distribution centers gave out 3,700gas mask kits each day, Maariv reported Wednesday. By comparison, since the beginning of February 2010 the distribution centers, located in post offices and malls around the country, distributed kits to about 2,200 people a day. [source]
He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels.
- KAMPALA, Uganda — Clashes between Islamic protesters and riot police over the weekend in Ethiopia have raised fears that Muslims are becoming increasingly radical in a predominantly Christian country that has been a key U.S. ally in combating terrorism in the Horn of Africa. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jul/24/radical-islam-risesin-us-ally-ethiopia/
- 11,000 Centrifuges in Iran Enriching Uranium, Ahmadinejad Says Iran now has 11,000 centrifuges enriching uranium, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says. Ahmadinejad reported the figure at a meeting with the country’s Supreme Leader, the Ayatollah Ali Khameini and senior regime officials late Tuesday. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/158255#.UBCzsbRfHuw
- ( ISAIAH 17 ) Israel will act if militants raid Syrian chemical or biological weapons stocks JERUSALEM (CBS/AP) – Israelis rushed to get government-issue gas masks Wednesday, the latest sign of mounting fears that Syria’s chemical weapons stockpiles could be used against them as the crisis there deepens. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57479652/official-israel-will-act-if-militants-raid-syrian-chemical-or-biological-weapons-stocks/
- ( ISAIAH 17 ) Israel tracks Syrian WMDs with satellites, UAVs Spy satellites, advanced reconnaissance aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles are just some of the systems that Israel is using to track events in Syria and specifically to keep an eye on the country’s chemical weapons arsenal. http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=278898
- WARS N RUMORS OF WARS: Barak: Nuclear Iran far more dangerous than preemptive Israeli strike Defense Minister Ehud Barak hinted Wednesday that Israel may attack Iran if sanctions fail to rein in Tehran’s nuclear program. Speaking during a lecture at the IDF’s National Security College, Barak said Israel might have to make “tough and crucial decisions” about its security. http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/barak-nuclear-iran-far-more-dangerous-than-preemptive-israeli-strike-1.453645
- BREAKING NEWS: Arab League gives PA green light to seek statehood via UN PA official tells ‘Post’ Palestinian application for non-member status at UN could be presented before end of year, adds: “We know we have a big majority in the UN that would vote in favor of Palestinian membership.” http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=278947