Oooo…. just found out on FB that the Blue Letter Bible site has a study tool that you can use. It’s called the “Hitchcock’s Topical Analysis of the Holy Bible"…
The whole of the Old and New Testaments has been arranged into outlines according to subjects in twenty-seven books, on the basis of Matthew Talbot, as improved with indexes, tables, and other valuable matter by Nathaniel West, D.D. The whole is designed to facilitate the study and to promote the better understanding of the word of God.
Revised and edited by Rev. Roswell D. Hitchcock, D. D.,
Washburn Professor of Church History
in the Union Theological Seminary, New York City. 1869
Professor Hitchcock’s Analysis of the Holy Bible is indexed for practical use in the following way:
- General subjects in 27 high level topical outlines called Books
- These expand into 242 Chapters
- Also into 2,370 Sections
- The outlines may be expanded to six levels in some cases
- There are 4,176 total entries
- Each verse of Scripture is assigned to at least one entry
You can find the study tool HERE.
I’m going to blogroll this and put it under my “Theological Resources” page.