Here are a few more links that are related to my LAST post.
- Mysterious new crop circles at UFO capital of Britain in Wiltshire Nearly 200 crop circles have appeared in just one formation not far from Warminster, Wiltshire, known as the UFO capital of Britain.
- Mystery crop circle attracts hundreds Thu, June 24 2010
- North Carolina witnesses watch orange light divide into nine-orb `formation: Nine people at a beach house near the Carolina Yacht Club in Wrightsville Beach, NC saw a ball of reddish orange light blinking erratically, silently in the distance over the ocean.
A small white light appeared out of nowhere, close to the object, then they disappeared.
Then about 2 minutes later, it reappeared and we saw it divide instantaneously into nine orbs, assembled into a horizontal V formation, after which it disappeared in a couple of seconds.
There was no sound and no other aircraft around, and it was about 10 degrees over the ocean’s horizon, about 1 to 2 miles away.
We were all shocked and we all agreed that what we saw was not manmade. The movement was too fluid, and the speed at which it divided was extremely fast and yet controlled. The sighting was at 9:35pm, and then at 9:37pm.
Shortly afterwards, we saw helicopters descending on the area over the ocean where we witnessed it. At around 11:45pm, two fighter jets flew by, parallel to the coast. Why were they flying so close to a residential beach town at that time of night? The next day, military helicopters flew up and down the beach all day long, nonstop.
- Wrightsville UFO sighting: orange ball forms V formation
- Cigar-shaped UFO caught on video low over Saratoga County, New York
- Crop markings are still a puzzle in scientific circles
- A huge 250-foot crop circle has appeared near Devizes in Wiltshire
- ‘Bizarre’ UFO lights caught on camera
- Flights diverted, delayed as UFO detected hovering