This is just too important not to blog about. I am even going to RED FLAG this post!!!
A Muslim whose name is Adnan Oktar, who uses the pen name of Harun Yahya, is a controversial but highly influential Muslim intellectual and author with over 65 million of his books in circulation worldwide. Oktar recently met with three representatives from the re-established Jewish Sanhedrin, a group of 71 Orthodox rabbis and scholars from Israel, to discuss how religious Muslims, Jews and Christians can work together.
What was said is absolutely mind boggling…
Oktar has also stated that the Temple of Solomon "will be rebuilt and all believers will worship there in tranquility." During his meeting with the Sanhedrin rabbis, Oktar expressed his belief that the Temple could be rebuilt in one year:
It could be done in a year at most. It could be built to the same perfection and beauty. The Torah says it was built in 13 years, if I remember correctly. It could be rebuilt in a year in its perfect form.
And this too…!!!
The vision of God’s Holy Mountain may not be all that far off. The Obama administration has also suggested that Jerusalem could become an international city that would be shared by peoples from all three Abrahamic faiths.
Even the Knesset is getting in on the discussion. Members of the Israeli Knesset gathered together last week with several Jewish scholars to discuss the role of the Jewish Temple in Jewish life. Referring to those Muslims who do not acknowledge the Jewish history of the Temple Mount, Dr. Mordechai Keidar stated, "The struggle for Jerusalem is not territorial, it is theological. … Do we give in to the Muslim claim that Judaism is no longer relevant?"
Want to see an artistic interpretation of the 3rd temple…
- Check out the painting depicting the 3rd Temple along side the Dome of the Rock! It says the following about the painting…
The artistic image on the enclosed card depicts a rebuilt Jewish Temple in peaceful proximity to the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque and other existing Islamic and Christian shrines in Jerusalem, in fulfillment of the prophecy: “On that day God will be One and His Name One” (Zechariah 14:9)
Want to know about the vision behind it all…
- About the Vision…
This is a vision about transforming the Temple Mount from a place of contention to truly God’s Holy Mountain, a house of prayer for all people (Isaiah 56:7). It represents the prophecy of Zechariah 14:9 of the One God worshipped by the entire world in peace together.
Are you interested in how the Sanhedrin fits into all of this…
- How the Sanhedrin fit into this – in their own words!!!
From June 30 – July 3, 2009, representatives of the Jerusalem Court for Bnei Noah met with Mr. Adnan Oktar, also known as Harun Yahya. Two statements were prepared, one from the Jerusalem Court, one from Mr. Oktar
1) We have come here, at the gracious invitation of Mr. Adnan Oktar, otherwise known as Harun Yahya, to look for leadership in the Islamic community. Over the centuries there have rarely been sincere leaders who fought for truth and understanding and against corruption and disbelief. We have heard that Harun Yahya is leading an intellectual struggle against atheist ideologies to increase belief and end corruption and atheism in the world. We understand that together we are looking forward to the fulfillment of the prophecy of Zephania:
For then will I turn clear language to the Nations, that they may all call upon the name of G-d, to serve Him shoulder to shoulder.
The Bnei Noah rang alarm bells for me big time.
Because I have already blogged about them a while back and what I found out is almost impossible to believe! The Noahide Laws of the Bnei Noah allows for BEHEADING those who do not follow their seven laws!!! Does this sound vaguely familiar to you???
I too, have wondered about these laws and have found it interesting that the Temple has to be rebuilt in order for these laws to come into effect. For this to happen there is the problem of the Dome of the Rock. But this is not so much of a problem when you consider that the Dome of the Rock can stay just where it is, and be classed as the court of Gentiles according to Prof. Joseph Patrich who got back to me with an email and said this… It is outside the temple court, but still within the screen barring gentile entrance.
A MUST read alert. Once again coming from Scott Brisk Moriel Ministries.
The following is found on the Sanhedrin’s site:
- Adnan Oktar’s Meeting With Sanhedrin Rabbis (Islamic website) pictures and video
- Adnan Oktar’s "Union of Faiths" (Islamic website)
- Adnan Oktar’s meeting with Jewish Rabbis – Harun Yahya’s statement to Jews (Silentside.net)
- Sanhedrin Meeting With Harun Yahya – Joel’s Trumpet (July 7, 2009)
- Israeli Rabbi (not Sanhedrin) Calls For Turkish Mediation For Middle East Peace – Joel’s Trumpet (July 6, 2009)
- Sanhedrin Makes Link with Turkish Author to Oppose “The Unbelievers” – Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion (critical)